Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Spell Thesis: C, H, O...

Last night.. Or shall I say the night (morning since it was twelve in the morning) of the day before yesterday (time tangles!! Whew!!), I slept in the middle of the evening just because of watching TV.
And right now, I am almost close to 24 hours of not sleeping. We, in our group, are not yet done with our thesis. So here I am just typing stuff on the PC in Ava's lair. Yup, I still spared some time to post in my blog. Well, Master P (our resident Master) is still busy analyzing some of our tallied answers.
What our thesis contains is just some piece of nothingness. It may have a little bit of importance to our school but... well.. to put it in Ava's terms: "Chorva na lang 'yan" By 'Chorva' she meant that we could take care of it without too much effort and just get done with it by doing easy alternatives for accomplishments.
But now, I don't feel too tired to sleep. I don't even feel sleepy at all.
I paused for a while to think it over and found the answer right in front of me: The Personal Computer.
No, not just the Personal Computer but the (ever so sacred and holy--for me) INTERNET.
Woooh, do I have to repeat what I've said last summer about my addiction. No need.
But now... wait please...

Master is again on the roll (after the numerous grunts and snores she let out a while ago). Now we are the only two up for the last hour (or the first hour of the day). If you know how college is, you know how tough it is to do a thesis. Imagine that; we aren't even being too much serious about it. Well... But let's say we're still working hard to make it right (I mean, come on, give credits to our efforts).
Now all we have to do is... I mean 'are'....
...
..
...
...


Don't ask.
Great, I just forgot my point for that 'But' above..
*Busy typing*





^DON'T DISTURB^