Thursday, March 20, 2008

Before Summer

Good news: Vacation is coming. No more of the school works for the moment!!!
Bad news: It's freaking summer!!! It's freaking HOT!!!

Last summer, I barely enjoyed the vacation; I wasn't able to go out too often because I was stuck at home with nothing to do. If you were to look back at my posts last summer, I had been very evil (smart.. or evil... or just digging up more facts about life which no other people, I guess, haven't realized yet). I had my Idle Mind working and it was very threatening indeed (for me and for the whole world).
So, earlier this year, I planned to make a list of things to do this summer. It's not that I don't want to think more (hey, I enjoy testing the limits of my mind), it's just that I want to avoid ennui. It had been very terrible last year. For a change, I am making a list of things which would make my summer memorable and meaningful. I will be doing things and tasks which would keep me up and going this summer---and it should be something fun!!
Of course, I included dares and things which I've never done before. And for the mean time, I guess I'd be absent for a few weeks online. I will also be closing my blog. I have to end my 'Nan Kuru Nai Sa' collections anytime soon.
But whatever I do, I don't hold the power of the weather in my hands. Please, people of the world,
FOR CRYING OUT LOUD PREVENT GLOBAL WARMING!!!