Saturday, March 15, 2008

Jessica Simpson

Forgive me for doing this but this is just one of those rare times that I would be doing something foolish: talking about love life.
Thursday night, on our way home, Kat, my SUPER FRIEND, and I ended up in discussing about a few stuffs which, in the end, lead to us talking about how much we love ourselves and how much we think. It was fun sharing ideas with my Super Friend: AT LAST!! A PERSON WHO HAS ALMOST ALL THE SAME IDEAS AS MINE!! But let's go back to the main topic: LOVE.
*VOMITING*
Okay... One of the things I fear of me becoming is when I turn into something very sentimental: I'm not a Maudlin. This statement confirms that I'm no emo. I don't even envy those who are into affairs. I even, sometimes, insult the way they handle each other. That's probably some defense mechanism. But really, I fear of becoming a maudlin because it would cause me losing my ego--which is the most treasured gem of my entity. Therefore, I fear of falling inlove.
It's exactly one year from now (plus one day because of that extra day this Leap Year) when I dived into a nonsense relationship (GASP!! Yup, I had one and I'm not going to tell more about it). It was just nothing .. But I'm no player. I was just curious. But it ended it with nothing and it wasn't any big deal. There wasn't even any formal break up. So, _____ ANNIVERSARY!!!
But during those times did I notice that I was slowly losing myself. I was becoming a fool for playing around and I had to stop it. It was one of the most disgusting thing to do---to be in a relationship. It's not that I wasn't ready. But I was really disgusted with myself.
So now I'm more focused on becoming myself and trying also to know my weaknesses so that I would become a better person. I don't want to fall inlove--no, not yet. (YUUUCK!!! This is totally corny!!!)
I'm not alone. Having someone to love is not the last thing in the world. I don't need to exist with a partner; I already have myself!!
(Jessica Simpson, is that you?!)