Saturday, May 3, 2008

Epilogue: Draft

How should I end my blog? Hmm.. Should I explain that it may seem awkward for my other accounts since I couldn't seperate blogs from the other? I mean, I have a blog site in which my blogs are grouped--naaahh, whatever!! They might not understand. Besides, I'm not good in explaining stuff.
Hmmm... Maybe I could recount one incident. It should be something interesting... or it should be something absurd as I would always post---it's my style; giving way for absurd things to be appreciated even for the very least.
But which incident?

Hmm.... I can't think of---wait, how about the Pageant?
What?! You nuts?! I never talk about that!!
Now's the time, then.
No!!! Nuh-uh!!!
Okay... Hmmm... Maybe you should just post an incident that is most recent, like the Riverside Adventure. Say something about the people you've met; the nice girl, the bad boy, the alien (cool!! My kind!!), or that person who was apparent on being gay--remember how he walked away with his shoulders tensed and his hands on his thingy and skipped like a girl??
Hmmmm... Yeah, he was more gay than I seem to be... Hahahaha!!! Or maybe I could talk about Spice Girl. But I'm done with her!!
So, what now?
Maybe, I could just discuss about how life goes--that we would always have problems--big and small---whenever wherever as long as we live. Afterall, that's the whole essence of my 'Nan Kuru Nai Sa' Blog, right?
Hmmmm... Yeah. Oh, and you haven't even explain what it means; "Nan kuru nai sa. Live for the moment and look forward for a better tomorrow". Seem to me like you've recited this when you were doing your compendium.
Compendium... hmmm... Or maybe I could enumerate what I've learned throughout the year.
That could work, too.
Yeah... But I'm too lazy to type now. I'll just end my blog with, uh.... Just saying that I shall be back on June. And that this blog is now officially closed.
That's all?! You'e really boring....
I know!! I'll do better next time.
Go, type now.. Go bore your readers including yourself... Go, talk about nonsense...
Hey, I don't blog to grab attention or excite people!! And I don't even blog to talk about the same ol' things. So... So, I shall merely do what you've just told me..
Talk about nonsense?
Yeah...
.
.
.